Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Hillary turns 15


And we have another daughter changing ages in September (Hey what can I say, we used to be real poor and Lauralea's and my Christmas gifts to each other didn't cost money!!)

 

Hillary turned 15 today. (The one on the left, beside her mom)

 

It seemed like a good day. She got her enchilada casserole for breakfast. I took her out to Boston Pizza for lunch where we enjoyed  Pasta Tuesday! And she got Jell-O for supper, which is exactly what she wanted.

 

 

Then, for dessert, Lauralea made an ice cream pie/cake with nuts and caramel and chocolate on it. Ooowie it was good eatin.

 

She's a passionate girl, a loyal friend, and generous to a fault. She cares more for the runts of the litter than anybody I know. A Mini-Mother Theresa in the making.

 

Anyway, it was a good day.

 

Happy Birthday Hillary.

 

 


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Hillary!! Seeing Lauralea and her side by side in the picture - what a strong resemblance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillary, by the looks of the feast, you're one very loved daughter...........any leftovers???? Happy Birthday by the way ..... ...15....tall....beautiful.... fashionable.....extremely caring.....(not unlike our favorite daughter, just a little younger.) Have a super great year, Hillary. I think you're terrific!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drat that time difference!



    Hoppy birdy 2 ewes. Yesterday.



    Toni

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.