Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Day Three: UnCompleted

Just a quick one here, between things.


Johanna made a reasonable supper tonight, just not enough tome to enjoy it.


We're off to Small group so Micah's going along with me while the kids go to their youth Bible Study.


I don't seem to have time to help Micah study for a "Weather" test he has on Friday, but I have been able to help him memorize his spelling for his spelling test.


I still have hours to go on this funeral for tomorrow. Then i think I need to make sure we have the songs the family wishes to sing, and clean up the Sanctuary a bit. So it might be a late night tonight.


Add to that the fact that there is a Provincial Election round these parts today, and you've got yourself a full day.


More Later, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.