Thursday, December 09, 2004

A Christmas Gift for the readers of randallfriesen.com

The other night I was having trouble sleeping, and I started to think about you, the readers of randallfriesen.com. You are a unique bunch, and generally an encouraging lot. Some of you comment on the comment system, others of you comment via emails, and still others of you comment more by sending notes to my cell phone.

I appreciate you and your care more than you realize, and I pray for you, even you lurkers, (Hey, God knows where you live!)

So, as I lay awake, a brilliant amazingly christmassy idea popped into my head, I would get you all a Christmas gift. Special Christmas Wrapping Paper for your gifts!

Handmade, from the finest of software. Created by a pastor in the Northern Wilds of Canada, as he lay in bed, unable to sleep.

I got out my Ipaq and created four distinct, yet lovely designs. A lit up Christmas tree, (My favourite), a decorated present, a variation on Snoopy's decorated home, and a festive red and white striped paper. They are done in a patchwork style, on white background. One paper even has all the festive images included!

Each paper is created in pdf format, so you should have your acrobat reader installed. Simply download the wrapping paper files to your computer, load it up and print it off. If you're giving items bigger than jewlery this year, you may want to tape some sheets together for your larger gifts.







The Christmas Tree  (400 kbs)







The Present (683 kbs)









Snoopy's House  (390 kbs)









Christmas Stripes (800 kbs)





And Here you can download the paper with all the images combined. (526 kbs).

So there you go. Enjoy your gift giving knowing that randallfriesen.com has done it's part to make Christmas a bit more special this year.

Merrrrrry Christmas.

10 comments:

  1. Excellent! What a great idea. Merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks! A very kind and thoughtful gesture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice....too bad I dont have your name....or a colour printer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. psst...i tried the "click here for your christmas gift" link at the top in the flashy lights, and it didn't work :(



    ReplyDelete
  5. That link takes you to my post about my lovely, handcrafted, wrapping paper.





    Or would you prefer a cheque??

    ReplyDelete
  6. The link does not work for me either. So a cheque would be fine in lieu of such fine handcrafted paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There you go, try that!



    If you prefer the cheque, I'll need an address!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like a cheque as well....you know where I live. You can just slip it into one of the bags of your children who will be staying over at Christmas....

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's the cooooooolest wrapping paper....thank you. I ran a few off and will tape them together as you have suggested.....

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.