Thursday, December 16, 2004

Nearly Ready

Well, at least this year I didn't undertake to paint anything, before the open house. (If your memory fails you, see here, and here, and here, and here, and here.)


Lauralea's been baking and cooking like a crazy woman.  Tonight she had a bit of a freak out/meltdown and it involved a bouncing ball... But, we're aiming for bed soon.


I think the cam is ready, been testing it tonight. I think the place is clean and the food is made. Now for tomorrow.


And you dear reader, are welcomed to our humble home. To hang out and connect and eat and enjoy life a bit. You don't have to tell us, just show up and join in!   1179 4th Street East, Prince Albert


Tomorrow from 1pm-4 and then again from 6-9pm.


Or, check in here and have a peek at what's going on. (Remember to hold down the ctrl key and press the F5 key to reload the newest picture.)



Find rest, O my soul, in God alone:
my hope comes from Him.


Come I this night to the Father,
come I this night to the Son,
come I to the Holy Spirit powerful:
come I this night to God.
Come I this night with Christ,
come I with the Spirit of kindness.
Come I to Thee, Jesus.
Jesus, shelter me.


I will lie down and sleep.
I wake again,
because the Lord sustains me.


By day the Lord directs His love;
at night His song is with me -
a prayer to the God of my life.


Be strong and take heart,
all you who hope in the Lord.


This dwelling, O God, by Thee be blest;
and each one who here this night does rest.


May God be in my sleep;
may Christ be in my dreams.
May the Spirit be in my repose,
in my thoughts, in my heart.
In my soul always
may the Sacred Three dwell.

2 comments:

  1. 1 'till 4 is roughly 6 'till 9 round here. I'll try to drop in between takes, as I'm hoping to record some guitar tracks tonight for the first time in several years. If it sounds good then I'll email an MP3 to you (or bung it on the web for you to download). That'll REALLY frighten your guests away.



    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked the cam ... maybe the next time you get out of the shower you should cover up.

    :-)

    (Is the cam working? I'm checking it Friday morning but according to the cam it's Thursday evening, and Ctrl-F5 doesn't change the date/time.)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.