Wednesday, March 30, 2005

ATTENTION, MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION FOR A MOMENT PLEASE?


MEMO: FOR MEN'S EYES ONLY
FROM: THE WORLD HEADQUARTERS OF RANDALLFRIESEN.COM
REGARDING: PUBLIC WASHROOM ETIQUETTE


Gentlemen; (and I use that term very loosely)


It has come to my attention twice today through personal observation, that many of you don't know what that porcelain or metal bowl is for in the public washrooms. You know, the one with a blue dial on one side and a red dial on the other, and when you turn the dials, a small stream flows out from between the dials.


It is entirely appropriate, fitting, and healthy, that when you use a public washroom, for any length of time, and for any purpose residing between the numerals 0 and 3, that after finishing your purpose driven visit, you wash your hands.


This somewhat small activity will provide you with a long and healthy life. It will also contribute to your friends health and general wellbeing.


Consider yourself notified.


Alright, now that you've all seen the memo, things should be different around here.

7 comments:

  1. This reminds me of that Far Side in which there's a restaurant with a "Didn't Wash Hands" sensor on the washroom door frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the same guy do that twice at my school. He's the janitor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of those guys said his Mom taught him not to, you know, on his hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ?????



    Now this post IS odd. Don't guys in Canada wash there hands after?



    Wi-erd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some don't. Are you implying that British men have a perfect handwashing record? I don't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only do we have a perfect hand-washing record, but we also have a practical and low-energy approach to loo cleaning. Come on over to my place for instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to take this from a man who advocates sitting. ;)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.