Friday, June 09, 2006

Arrived



We made it to CBC in Strathmore Alberta, and I am safely installed in dorm number 2. I have managed to find a highspeed link here and am using it for good!



Yesterday, as I went to the car rental agency, they didn't have the auto I had ordered so they had upgraded me to a Touring 300. A bit of a tank, but one sweet Midnight Blue ride.



I felt my status rising as I drove all day.



I picked up a friend, Arden Gustafson in Saskatoon and we had a great drive out, through the rain.



But our general consensus was that we looked good driving in that car to Alberta.



And after all, that's what it's all about anyway, isn't it?


5 comments:

  1. Thought that was a Bentley for a moment.

    Was gonna change my mind about borrowing a car from you guys after all.

    :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does look good! Regular pastor's sort of car - just paint on a little rust so we recognise you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one too please, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. um...

    dad hoew much would it cost to by one of those realy realy realy awsome cars with lether interior
    and big trunnk and small windose..


    got to go

    see you sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Micah,


    More than you or I can afford.



    See you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.