Tuesday, June 23, 2009

the things you see.

Apparently the eldest son was mooning the younger son which caused him to grab the straw broom and aim directly at the offending lunar eclipse. This caused the elder offender to grab a tea towel and started to chase the younger son, snapping at him, and they took the chase outside. Which was where I found them when I pulled up after an evening meeting. The younger Friesen running for his life, being chased by the elder Friesen, snapping a towel with one hand and holding his pants up with his other.

To their credit, when they began to describe the evenings events to me, they couldn't finish because they were, we were all laughing too hard.

1 comment:



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.