Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's 5:30 pm

and I think I am mostly ready for the service tomorrow night.
Well, except for the candles. I need to prepare for that too. Christmas Eve isn't a Christmas Eve without major fire.

I am a satisfied kind of tired now and I expect tomorrow to be much the same. Then Friday I will try to relax a bit and smile a bit and rest and play a bit. It will be good.

So on this night before the night before Christmas, I wish you peace and someone's hand to hold.



Welcome, Christmas, bring your cheer. Cheer to all Whos far and near. Christmas Day is in our grasp so long as we have hands to clasp. Christmas Day will always be just as long as we have we. Welcome Christmas while we stand, heart to heart and hand in hand.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Randy, May we wish you and yours a very Blessed Christmas - Jean and Elvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you two.

    Hope your Christmas is full of blessings and family and God's closeness too.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.