Thursday, June 26, 2003

And the winner is...

Well, thanks for your input regarding your hobbies and what I should take up. The responses were helpful.

 


Crocheting...has given me a lot of joy in these uncertain times...and hey, at least you would come by in honestly....its in the genes......

 

Thanks Robyn but, I'll leave that fun stuff to you and mom!

 


Skateboarding and Snowboarding work for me. Rapping is fun and I need to do it more. I don't think this really helps at all though. The photography thing sounds fun.

 

Kirk, I have a very nice skateboard, and I used to skate much more than I do now, but I'm tired of uneven pavement, lines in the sidewalks and rocks on the street. BUT I just heard a new skatepark is going into Saskatoon. That would interest me again...

 

I grew up reading the rags from SoCal about their skate parks and, oh how I drooled and longed and waited. Now, when I'm nearly thirty*&^% (something) they get one. grief.

 

Bowling? Well, just, no.

 

Most of the comments have been about Photography, that I should check it out more. Linea commented on it and so did a number of you who are to shy to leave a comment but who mentioned it to me. Thanks. I think I will take some time to explore this area.

 

I really want to work on faces, pictures of faces. So get ready. If you see me coming with a camera, just act like I'm not there!

 

P.S. The pic below I took yesterday near Melfort. We were there for meetings all day, and it was a perfect Prairie Summer day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.