Sunday, June 29, 2003

The morning after the night before

Well we went back to church this morning and offered up to God what we had left to offer. Seems He graciously accepted what we had for him. With all it's broken notes and twangy sounds, He made it worthwhile.


And I got to sit with Lauralea, which is always a treat. Melody C. led us in worship, and all we needed to do was to follow.


Tonight is my third public/corporate spiritual meeting of the weekend (look whose the Spiritual Superman!!). Linea and I are headed down to Saskatoon to get to the Worship Freehouse at 8. I am looking forward to it too.


I confess, I'm tempted to stay home and sleep and sleep, but it's gonna be good, and I will get to meet some friends. Some good connections will happen tonight, and, God will be there, I'm quite sure of it. So, I'll go.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.