Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Awake

Well, I think I've got all the coffee drained out of me so I'm ready to go again.

 

Couldn't sleep any more. The wind is howling like a gale out there (I may have to retrieve lawn furniture from a few yards down!) and there was allot of noise goin on. So I decided to get an early start at it.

 

We've also got some major parenting to do today. There needs to be repercussions to our actions and today we need to find some repercussions. I don't think it's fair (To use the words of my children) that we are expected to be a reasonable facsimile of God to our kids, with all we've got to work with. We'll just continue to do the best we know how, I guess.

 

And hey, if you are into beauty, I found a wonderful little corner of the web. I wanted to keep it for myself but hey, the photo's are so inspiring. It's called London and the North. Check it out.


1 comment:

  1. Yorkshire is rather lovely, isn't it. If you appreciate this kind of stuff I'll try to take a camera more when I get out on the bike.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.