Monday, December 22, 2003

Christmas Presence

I got a cool gift yesterday.

A while back a friend of mine had been diagnosed with cancer. The original tests indicated a clear presence of cancer and it didn't look good.

She reports that a few weeks ago, while I was praying for her, she felt her back become warm and suddenly she felt "Freed." She says at that moment she knew God had touched her.

Later on during the followup tests, no problems were found. She is considered free of cancer.

It's been a year or two since I've experienced a blessing like that, but God is still in the business of healing bodies.

And I am still in the business of asking him to.

1 comment:

  1. Look what happens when I don't check for a couple of days - a miracle!



    Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.