Wednesday, March 03, 2004

My brother: Music Trivia Brain Guy

So, tonight at our small group get together, a song comes up from somewhere in the seventies and the next question was, "Who sang that?"


I know who can tell me that, my brother, Jeff. He's got like this thing going on in his head that he can hear the words or a bit of a tune and name the singer and often the song title. He's amazing like that. This little "gift" would be the kind of thing that would win him free drinks, if he drank. Or win him some great party games, if he partied!!


So, anyway, I say my brother can help us with that little baby, and I get out the cell and call him. No sooner do I get the words out then he tells me some obscure name of the guy who sang the song! He's amazing.


And he's great relief for those times when you're sitting there trying to remember who sang what, and the conversation can't go on till you answer that question, or you'll go crazy, kind of thing.


So, as a service to you, the loyal readers of randallfriesen.com, and in the name of the good of the public, I'll offer you his phone number, so that next time you need to get a bet verified, or you're in one of those awkward brain seizure times in a discussion that can't go on until you find out who sang what, you can get help.


His name is Jeff, and you can find his phone number here.


Tell him Randy said call, he won't mind!!


 


The Friesen Brothers: Helping the world, one brain at a time.


 

1 comment:

  1. He is also good with Peanuts characters...he won me a cookie.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.