Monday, July 05, 2004

Life in my crib...

Well, tonight I was feeling particularly benevolent towards Lauralea, so I did something I never do, I offered to play a game with her, any game, her choice.


She picked Crib.


I've never played it before so she had to help me lots. What a st**pid game!!


In spite of the fact that I did not have a clue what I was doing, and I moved cards here and there, I won. Which is a big deal cause she's good at it.


So, I am presently unbeaten at Crib. Nope, never been beaten, ever ever ever.


:-)


 

3 comments:

  1. ok so Phil taught me how to play that game too. I kind of like it but I have always been beaten. Jenny is very good at it---you must play her:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beginners luck, I say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you do have a tendency to cheat....or did you get angry and mess up the board?

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.