Sunday, March 13, 2005

Today...

it feels to much like work.


And I want to stay at home and have a mental health day.


UPDATE:


Well, in little faith I headed off this morning, tired.


The worship team wandered in and we practiced a bit.


We started the service and a minute into it my lapel mic battery died. I need this thing like I need air, otherwise I'm forced to stay standing behind the pulpit all the time and that just about kills me.


Then, we start praying as a congregation, and it seems as if God shows up, in a new way, a good way.


And, I ask for, and get a new battery someone just happened to have...


And I preached with great freedom and release.


God reminded us of the deep value he places on obedience. It's our foundation for life. Not Him, but our obedience to him.


(Hmm, come to think of it, maybe I lived out what I had to talk about. Hmmmm...)


Anyway, people were ready to hear this, and God was breathing life into hearts.


It was very encouraging.


And God is good.


Yes he is.

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you, right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was thinking of you this am. Hope your mental health is hanging in there.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuts!



    Whats happened to the Freisen houshold?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you doing working on a Sunday anyway?

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.