Sunday, May 29, 2005

12 Years Old - With a Camera

A while ago now, (Three years??) Thomas and I took the pictures he had taken, and put them to music. The result was a fun video-ish view of life from a 12 year old's perspective.


I came across it today as I was looking for more space on the drive, so I watched it. They grow up and change so fast...


If you wish, you can check it out here. It requires a Real Player and probably a highspeed connection, I'm not sure.


12 years old - with a camera.



4 comments:

  1. I'm getting a "file not found" message from RealPlayer...is that a problem on my end of things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm,



    It seems to work fine for my Firefox, Explorer, and Opera.



    Try this page:



    http://randallfriesen.com/media/12years/12years.htm



    Then click on the title.



    And le'me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got nothing. and it's from mozilla. I think the problem is it's still on your computer, so it works for you. it's trying to run it from:



    file:c:
    eal slide showsjam cam
    ew12years.smil



    and there's no such thing on my computer.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.