Thursday, May 19, 2005

Everybody now; "Here comes the bride"

Well, the day really turned around for me.


After the two incidents this morning, I got hard at it at the office and completed the wedding ceremony. Everything I need to say is on paper tonight. Everything is thought through. Everything is backed up, twice. (I have back up pens for my back up pens!!)


I think I'm good to go on this one. I think I'll be a bit more nervous than usual, playin to a home crowd and all, but I am determined to celebrate this one well.


I always thought Jeff would be a good catch, and hey, I'm a guy, and his brother!!


So, this weekend this thirty eight year old guy, with a shaved head and a gimped back, marries this twenty five year old redheaded princess, (whose job by the by, is caring for the elderly, -laugh now).


And a party we shall have.


Indeed. We're gonna party like it's 1999. (Like when she was still in High School!!!)



 

4 comments:

  1. Huzzah! Say congrats to the bride for me. And give Neil (her oldest brother and my best friend since junior high) a hug from me (or at least a handshake if you're not comfortable with a hug).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a grand day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on now, Randall... she graduated in 1997!!! She's my age!



    I would have really irritated you if you had performed our wedding... I wrote out the ENTIRE ceremony, prayers, sermon (from a Gloria Gaither book), vows ... everything!! Or maybe I would've made your job much easier.



    I hope the wedding goes well... it's probably going on right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It went perfectly, a wonderful day all about love.



    Good way to spend a whole day.



    And yes, i was teasing about the timing.



    And double yes Dixie, you probably would have made me crazy, ...a gaither sermon??



    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.