Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The mind is a funny thing

I had a dream about Grandpa Friesen last night.
In it, he was being his old self. Trying to teach me how to use a digital camera, even though he had never used one before.


:-)


He used to be quite a photographer, and I had forgotten just how stubborn he could be, but he was there in my dream, just like old times.


Interesting how the mind adjusts for things, after someone's gone. But I was glad for the memory today, it was nice.


I guess it's coming up on a year since he and Grandma passed away.


I think I'll take time to mark it this year. Maybe spend some time and roses out at the graveside.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.