Thursday, September 01, 2005

Lawyers are people too.

Well, today I got to meet the guy who leaves some profound comments on Marc Vandersluys blog. His name is Andrew.

Andrew is from Summerland BC, where he does a Lawyering gig, but he's in town for a bit this week. We met over lunch today.

His claim to fame? Well he's done time in Dawson Creek, BC, and we all know what that means. (You don't? Then ask me when you see me, or ask Logan who has done time there himself this summer . . .  but I digress)

His other claim to fame? He's Marc's brother.

You know, if I had a brother who was a lawyer, I might be tempted to live life more on the edge knowing that my brother could probably help me keep out of jail.

 

Or maybe that's what Dixie is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.