Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Feels like this week is going on forever

Well, things just keep on rolling along here.


Tomorrow is a new town and a new agenda. I'll be in Strathmore Alberta for a few days, widening my bottom and meeting with people.


For those of you new to this space, I am on the Covenant Bible College Board and it means every few months we get together to listen for God's heartbeat and try to make decisions in that direction.


This year it's different because that's where Johanna is at school for the year. Tomorrow Hillary is going with me, to check up on Johanna and to check out the school. That makes this trip very different than any I've taken for a long time.


Our meetings start Friday morning and go solid till Saturday night. Maybe Saturday night we'll head into Calgary for some pasta and donuts. That should help things.


Sunday I need to be back by the time our Family Advent service starts at church. It will be tight, but I suppose its do-able. Just does not make for an enjoyable drive home.


So hey, I'll be on the road all day Friday. Feel free to send a msg to my cell phone and let me know you're alive out there.


And take care. You are a blessing.


 


P.S. I love you Too.



1 comment:

  1. But at least you can go to a Grey CUp Party that night. Think about it, food, fun, friends and football.



    What more could you ask for!



    See you that night!



    JO

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.