Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wanted: Dead or Alive


If you have seen these unique metal and plastic chairs, given to us as a gift, around the city of Prince Albert, please respond with caution.


They were removed from a pergola sometime during the day today.


They are not lightweight and in fact are quite awkward to move.


If spotted, please call.


I have an Italian Family connection which will be called on to assist.


(Not that there's anything inherently wrong with being a member of an Italian family, I'm just saying...)

4 comments:

  1. Stupid people.



    How much stuff do people HAVE to steal? Honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey those are nice chairs!! I got one my self! You must of got those from my mom and dad!!



    Hope you get them back! Later

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...or maybe your mom and dad got them from Randall & Lauralea! There are suspicious things afoot!







    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man! And as we were walking up to your house the other night and I saw the lights on out on the pagoda, I thought about how cozy it was and how cool those chairs are and how I wished it were still "Axe Murderer on the Pagoda" weather so I could sit in them...



    I guess I'll just have to befriend the people who stole them.



    (and, yes, I know it's pergola)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.