Saturday, January 14, 2006

So, good night, and pleasant dreams...

Well, so ends a bit of a long week.


The summary of my annual report was simply that many people are at a place in their lives that God has room to do a deep healing work. There is a sense of safety here, and maybe because we've been here eight years, there's a sense of trust, in me.


Therefore, this year was a year of deep pain and growth. Personally and in families.


It's very encouraging to me, but it is difficult work. The summary of my year helped me to better understand my present state of being. You carry on week by week, not noticing some of the deep deep emotional paths you walk with people. Then you write them down on paper, and it surprises you.


It's good to see though. It helps.


So now it's on to 2006 and all that it holds.


And tonight I'm having a bath. You'll be interested to know that someone around here cleaned out the bathtub, and I have first go at it. Woo Hoo.


So, good night, and pleasant dreams...

1 comment:

  1. Hope you slept well, and are refreshed for the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.