Saturday, February 04, 2006

Just another Saturday at work

Well, I've spent the day writing an article I promised to someone a while ago. Today I finally finished off writing that, and a few other things.

Last night Lauralea and I were out again, for the fourth night in a row, and I'm getting to forget what the boys look like. Maybe tomorrow afternoon before THE GAME, we can go get some golfing or bowling in. We need to reconnect.

Tomorrow morning is one of those tricky pastoral mornings. We have a lot planed that we want to do, in terms of worship. So I haven't worked hard on a sermon because we really might not have time for it. While this is ok with me, it's not always ok with everybody. So, kinda catch 22.

Think I'll start towards home now. See what we can redeem of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.