Sunday, July 02, 2006

In Saskatoon, Tuesday

Shall I say how these people (Toni and Chris) have moved into our hearts?

They have, you know.

All the quiet concerns about who they might turn out to be, melt away in their presence, and it"s good. I"m really going to miss them.

Anyway, we are thinking of coming to Saskatoon on Tuesday, and hanging around the Tony Roma (125 Circle Drive East. TEL (306) 384-7427), over on Idywyld north. After supper sometime.

Anybody wanna drop by and connect a bit?

Let's aim for 6:30 shall we?

4 comments:

  1. You too, Randall (and Lauralea. And Johanna for that matter - not sure we really know the others yet). But then you already had - that's why we came.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It is true what you say. And I will miss them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try to make it. I just have to be sure to be in that part of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have felt so welcomed here, it is wonderful. Toni knew lots of people but I didn't really, but everyone has been so warm & friendly. Yesterday was a really great day as I am getting to feel at home with everyone.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.