Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"A change is as good as a rest to a blind man."

Last week as I regularly read this space on a University computer with only Internet Explorer on it, I nearly died of embarrassment each time I did.

(It seems that 77% of randallfriesen.com readers prefer IE to Firefox which makes me say, “What are you people thinking out there! Check out firefox!)

IE showed the banner image one and a half times, and as I learned clearly last week, I am an Enneagram 1 perfectionist. Thus this frustrated me greatly.

So after a week of frustration I talked to Marc and he graciously let me take his template and tweak it a bit. So there we go.

August 1st, and we have a new look.

If something around here doesn"t seem to work, le"me know.

7 comments:

  1. the dark is much better than the light was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firefox grrrl here, and I HATE HATE HATE how twisted some things can look on IE but not on Firefox. (usually people have to tell me when they look bad on IE, because I avoid that browser as much as possible.)

    Anyway, change is always fun. Enjoying the cooler air out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Man grrrl, I thought I might pass out from the heat and humidity in Chicago. Upper 90's and HUMID!
    This is like sweet.

    Course when everybody is so hot, everybody sweats and you are all in the same boat, which makes it somehow, ok.

    Little grrrl starting to show eh? Nice.
    Don't forget you can eat for two now. Use that power for good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nice. I like the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good. But I never had problems with it before, since I use Firefox. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Linda, I always knew you were a somebody but now I know it!

    I kept a look out for that girl of yours in CHicago, but never came accross her. My loss.

    But boy, it was stinking hot there all week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm another Firefox user who thought randallfriesen.com looked fine before and is equally aesthetically pleasing now.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.