Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Here we go again.

Well, today I am back in the office, trying to get back into work mode.

It's always a little tricky after a break, to get things going in the same direction again, but this year it isn't to bad. I have been working from home for a while already, so at least my head is in gear. :)

First thing to be done is mowing through all the phone messages waiting for me here. That took a while.

Then I had to get the networking router working again. Seems to slack off when I'm not around to yell at it.

Then there were 9 faxes waiting in the fax machine, mail to open and deal with, and email to respond to.

And finally, I had to get the photocopier to start speaking in English again, rather than the Chinese it had slipped into.

Some days I give my head a shake.

It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.