Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Where have YOU been?

I think that all I've been doing since my last post, has been working.

I can't believe how much there is to do around here, and of course the biggest day this week will be tomorrow. Tomorrow at 2 PM we will gather to celebrate the life of Inspector Lionel Roy.

Feels all weird inside. It's my first, since dad died.

Tonight I'm at the office working on the details.

UPDATE: 11 PM and I am done and heading home.  It's been like running through wet sand today and tonight, but I am done the paperwork.

Just gotta do more interior work. Tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't see the note you left on the church front door until I was leaving and had the door locked. Yes, we prayed for you, for God's spirit to be present at this celebration of life, for those who come will have ears to hear God in the message of Lionel's life - the message of peace and justice, of family love and respect, of inclusiveness and compassion.

    Blessings on you Pastor.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.