Thursday, September 21, 2006

North Park Fight Song

I am currently enrolled and taking classes from North Park University, Theological Seminary, so I get the emails from there each morning.

This morning I received a reminder that at 6:30pm tonight there is a Pep rally for our football team, the Vikings. (Mike Holmgren's alma mater)

The email also informed me that I am expected to know and sing the school fight song. (As if I don't have enough homework to do for classes! Sheesh.)

So, um, yeah, I give you, the North Park Fight Song

Hail to the Alma-Mater!

Hail to the Varsity!

Hail to the Blue and Gold, team,

Cheer the Victory!

Go now, you Gold, go now, you Blue,

Fight on to Vict"ry, send that ball through.

Fight for the honor of our dear school,

And show the rest, team, that North Park will rule!

This may take some time.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you put that :rolleyes: emoticon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if the fight song actually helps them win any games. :) Though I see from the Web site that they're actually 1-1 this year.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.