Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Switzerland will never be the same

Tonight Hillary is somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean. How totally weird is that for us, her parents.

Weirder still, is that thanks to the Internet I can still keep an eye on her, sort of. You can track flights online, so I've been watching the little plane on my screen cross the Atlantic, with a tiny tiny version of her in the small plane on the screen. Gives me some small comfort on this cold night of great distances and time zones.

She's off to visit her sister Johanna in Switzerland for a week.

May they have a wonderful visit.

May they leave Switzerland better than they found it.

May they be better off individually, for their time together.

May they have much patience with one another.

May God be with them both.

Please God.

Amen.

1 comment:



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.