Friday, March 23, 2007

What's the HTML for hint /hint?

Well,

I dragged my sorry butt home around 3:30 today and crawled into bed and lost two hours. And boy, do i feel lousy. Flu lousy.

Tomorrow I need to do a bit more work on Sunday, and hopefully I'll be up for it.

and yeah Lauralea is off to her mom and dad's house on Sunday, so it'll be a week of single parenting the guys. Food from a can, eating over the sink, wrinkled dirty clothes, and like that.

But she needs a break, from PA, from the church work, and from us, probably. So it'll be good for her.

And it'll be good for us, especially if we can do it without being sick.

So, I think the three of us guys are open to supper out if any of you wanna have a go at that hospitality thing!

And we'll leave our dirty clothes at home.

3 comments:

  1. What do you mean, "eating out of a can over the sink, and wrinkled clothes"?!?

    Does the meatloaf, chili and taco fixings account for nothing? Out of a can, indeed. And, for the record, the laundry is all done and your shirts are all ironed.

    I am indignant. You do me an injustice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch!

    Ooh, thanks for the heads-up Lauralea. Now we won't feel guilty if we get too busy to practice the hospitality thing this week;)

    Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one lauralea, That means the guys need to make up more browny points.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.