Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Hillary Jane



Nineteen years ago, after a day of hard work, Hillary came into this world.

And tonight as I write this, she's up in the hinterland of Northern Alberta, attending a discipleship school. It's a place where you learn more about God and yourself and others, from books and interaction with community. But she's up there settling in, finding her way, making friends.

This week I went in search of The Rose, and I was able to find a small flower shop 20 minutes away who were willing to deliver to the college. So I ordered one and that night she called me, excited about many things, including the rose.

I hope your 19th year is a sweet one Hillary, and that this weekend was a good start to that year.

Happy Birthday, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.