Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Chopsticks, Doctors, and a little project

It's late.
Lauralea is already cutting wood, and I should go cut a bit myself.

Today her and I did lunch out, Vietnamese food. It was good. I realized I'm at the place in life where I just don't enjoy good asian food unless I can use chopsticks. Taste's better you know.

We both have been struggling with recent health developments so we were encouraging each other to hang in there. Well, I was encouraging her to hang in there, she was telling me to see the doctor.

Doctors.

Ours is changing again. That's 7 doctors in 10 years. They come here till they meet their quota of time served, then they move on.
I gotta work up the energy to go meet a new doctor again, and all the intimate details of life that goes along with that. I don't look forward to it.

But, time for sleep. Tomorrow morning is coffee with the boys and hospital visits.

Tonight I was working on a little project. Not sure how long I'll keep it up, but I need to remember to do some fun stuff in life too.


Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.