Home again

Made it home, late last night.

I ended up leaving Winnipeg a bit later than I had planed, and I forgot that it takes a good 10 hours to drive, rather than the 8 I was thinking of. I had to be in Prince Albert for a meeting that began at 7 pm.

Anyway, I was glad when the speed was 110 kms on the double lane highway, because I drove hard all day.

And, I was driving head first into a 80 and 90 km wind, it was fierce, and when that increased to snow and rain, well then the fun began.

I was quite proud of myself because I only stopped for gas and that had to include a toilet break. So half an hour out of Regina I had to "Go," but I successfully held er together till Saskatoon, three hours later.

I totally owned my bladder.

:)

Anyway, I got to the meeting shortly after 8pm. It was my yearly evaluation results meeting and i got out of there after 11 pm.

Upon reflection, it was ok, the meeting I mean, well, and the evaluation. People still like what we do here and there is lots of support for us here.

Lauralea and I sat up till early in the morning talking, catching up after a while apart.

It's good to be home.

Comments

  1. home is good. thank you for your blog. it helps me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, are welcome Doug.

    blessings on ya and your tribe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment





I'm moderating all the comments these days.
Thanks.