Friday, December 14, 2007

Another night, another party

So in about an hour we gather at the church for our Christmas party.

It's a dessert/fundraiser party thing as we try to look beyond ourselves and our needs this year.

Don't know how it will go, but we'll give it a try.

Oh and Hillary made it home. I just went and got her from the Bus depot.
24 hours on the bus, reminds me of my college years.

But three of her "Mother of all, we could fit anything into these" suitcases didn't complete the journey with her. They are somewhere between here and Northern Alberta.

I hope we get the tree up this weekend. It needs to get done.

UPDATE:

Well, $450 was raised for a worthy cause tonight.
Nice work Gateway.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.