Monday, December 24, 2007

Nearly done

Things are getting in place for tonight and tomorrow. Micah and I are at the church right now setting up tons of candles for tonights service. I'm done my part and I'm waiting for him to do his part.

In the mean time I'm watching Jason clean up his house getting ready for the big day. He's got a couple of "It's hard to sit, I'm so excited I must say" kids running around the place. Reminds me so much of years gone by for us...

Anyway, I need to run a few more errands before a quick supper and off to church for the service tonight.

If you are in the area and everything is ready and you want to come out to a service of carols and scripture, come on down tonight at 7 pm. 1500, 15th St. East, Prince Albert. We'll welcome you here.

But for now I'm off to get a few more things done.

2 comments:



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.