Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Now you too can bs like nobodies business

"I would want to matrix world-class deliverables and orchestrate one-to-one partnerships in a deployed global mindshare that would enhance viral infrastructures."




See that, I just wrote that sentence in no time at all, with a little help from the "Web Economy B***S*** Generator" (Pardon the language...)

Now you too can write meaningless reports for your bosses who will think you are a genius and promote you right on up the ladder.

We'll see you at the top of the ladder.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Now I can recontextualize enterprise users at the office through which we can utilize collaborative e-services to cultivate visionary interfaces.

    Come to think of it, this might be useful for you to brand value-added web-readiness for the church! After all, you shouldn't have to architect front-end technologies in order to evolve bricks-and-clicks mindshares when growing compelling deliverables is an available option. It's the simpler solution: just orchestrate turn-key partnerships, don't worry about strategizing visionary portals. Easy-peasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol

    I see a promotion in your future Marc.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.