Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Into gear for 2008

I think I'll head back to the office tomorrow morning. Between being on call with the Hospital this week and trying to catch up on my homework for class, it feels like I'm already working. Besides, I might need the left over day off later on in the week for some errands around here, helping people get ready for a wedding or some such thing.

Anyway, another Christmas behind us, and a good one I think.

I've never been one of those people who feels a considerable letdown after Christmas is done. For me it's more of a feeling of "What's next then?" And off I go, with the season and stuff behind me.

I don't know why I am that way, but I am glad I am.

Yeah, better to get on with the work of becoming disciples, than distracted with some of that seasonal stuff.

:)

Happy New Year, gentle readers.
May she turn out even better than you can imagine.

peace, blessings, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.