Thursday, January 03, 2008

loooong day gone

After getting up long before the crack of dawn, and driving to the city, it kind of turned into a long day.

I had to be in town for a Supervision appointment for my Spiritual Direction course, so Hillary and Lauralea came along. Hillary looked for bridesmaids dresses for the wedding, and Lauralea had a gift certificate for a pottery store burning a hole in her little hand. Looks like all the needs were answered and everyone is happy, well except for the tiredness.

So yeah, back home, tired, maybe got just a little room left in me for another College football game tonight, The Orange Bowl.

Talk more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.