Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Long day done

I'm typing this from bed just before I roll over and sleep.
Just to tell you the day picked up nicely thanks.

Early morning prayer with some guys around my age, lunch with a new friend, supplies purchased for the Friday party, evening attendance at the local rural grade school where Micah attends, for their awesome Christmas concert program, and my brother called to let me know he has been released from the hospital, three days early. He still has a long way to go, but he's progressing and his wife is home too after emerg surgery.

All in all a good day.

Thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers.

Night.

1 comment:

  1. Good news about Jeff and Heidi. Thanks be to God! And the prayers continue cause the road is long ahead I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.