Saturday, December 13, 2008

No Internet?

I'm at safeway getting a few things so I'm on their wifi.

1. No Internet really cramps my style, from getting the weather forcast (reeealy cold) to my communications for Sunday morning worship. It's become important.

2. Keep praying for my brother, Jeff & Heidi. It's really tough there now.

3. Thomas & Hillary are in Prince Albert for a week. Thank you to those of you who have given them shelter and food and such.

4. Gotta get home now. The temp continues to drop.

5. If you don't hear from me for a while, carry on.

6. Night. Wherever you are.

3 comments:

  1. Add to prayer list - Randall's internet.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a little message from God to take some quiet time while he can.
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  3. river of blood? locusts? Naaa just fire, pestilence and famine; stock up at the party Friday just in case!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.