Thursday, May 21, 2009

The good and the bad of driving a car that many police services use.

Since we got the Crown Victoria I've noticed a couple of things.

When I'm on a highway in a lane behind someone going a little slower than I am, they will usually pull over quickly and let me pass.

However, when on a dirt road where there is no room to pull over, the speeding car will see me in the distance in their rear view mirror, and slow right down 20 kms slower than the speed limit, and I'm stuck there.

So I guess it all evens out in the end.

I must not let this power go to my head.

1 comment:

  1. That happens with my younger brothers ex-police motorcycle in the uk. what with it being all white and still looking like a police bike (without the blues & twos). its still good to watch people get caught out by it.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.