Tuesday, August 18, 2009

patoday.ca

A couple of years ago I purchased the domain patoday.ca and it was my desire to create a local news and resource site for the city of Prince Albert. You know, weather, and news and local classifieds kind of thing, with a place for you to get your Prince Albert updates. Shortly after I bought it, my life got busier and I set that idea to the background. Then recently I let the domain go, in hopes that someone else might one day pick it up.

Well yesterday I got an email that that was exactly what had happened. patoday.ca is live and active and looking good. You need to check it out if you live in the area.

http://patoday.ca

It seems to be running the exact kinds of things I had hoped such a site could carry, and it looks great.

I am pleased. It makes me happy.
Well done whoever is running it now.

:)

3 comments:

  1. For a few lines you had me wondering what Pato day was.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Randall,

    Thanks for the kind review of the site! It's a work in progress naturally and it will always be growing I'm sure. The idea that you had mentioned about the webcams, well, that's something we're hoping to implement along with a few other "social networking" features like being able to tag people as your friend on the site. (Just don't want to write another Facebook or MySpace is all)

    Anyways, thanks again for the glowing remarks!
    Stephajn
    PA Today Site Administrator and Developer

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best Stephajn;

    I'll be following along as the site grows and comes to life.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.