This week on Twitter 2009-08-19


  • I am completly and utterly gimped out. It all hurts. #

  • I think I am heading to the Edmonton, Calgary CFL game tonight. Now who to cheer for... #

  • At the cfl game and a rider fan is sitting beside me. Kinda nice. Like visiting with a relative from the old country. #

  • At the Esks & Stamps game. http://post.ly/2DVh #

  • What a game, what a close game. Won in the last six seconds. Wow. #

  • In office for nearly an hour already. I think it's going to be a long one today. Nice that it's raining out and I can have the windows open. #

  • The furnace just went on in my office. How cold is it in here?? #

  • Morning over, flop on bed resting back before lunch. A good morning today out in the field. #

  • Boy I'd love to order in a pizza right about now. Don't suppose they deliver to a field. #

  • As of today its been 24 years with @lauraleafriesen. Some days good, some days bad. Every day love. #

  • At milestones for supper with Lauralea. Not a bad place. #

  • Watchin Julie and Julia. Good movie. #

  • Finally, my toner, due last Friday from Edmonton, has arrived In Wetaskiwin. Going to get it. Thanks for the overnighter Perolator Currier. #

  • They don't make a "I'm sorry you're having your period" card, do they?? Cause that could often come in handy. #

  • It's Hot in here and my eyess are droooooooooppping...... #

2 comments:

  1. So much less PC than happy mothersday, but so much more functional.

    "They don’t make a “I’m sorry you’re having your period” card, do they?? Cause that could often come in handy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Dan's answer back:
    aw...seems he's deleted it...

    Anyway, it went something like, "If they did, they'd have to have another card that says, 'I'm sorry you're an idiot'"

    ReplyDelete





I'm moderating all the comments these days.
Thanks.