Tuesday, March 09, 2010

chasing sleep

Of course it's the night before I need to be up early for the guys prayer time that I have difficulty sleeping.

Start heading to bed around 10:30 pm and try forcing sleep till 1:30 am. Nothing.

About that time I decided to heed the advice I've read and just get up a while and start all over again to find my missing sleep.

I got up and waited till I started to feel a bit sleepy which was about 3am.

I sat on my bed staring at the alarm clock set for 5:30, which was just over 2 hours away and made the decision there and then, to turn off the alarm.

And then I fell into bed and a deep sleep.

The things we go through to get some rest.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you do what you gotta do! Can't let youurself get run down! Everybody NEEDS sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep well tonight my friend.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.