Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday already?

It's already Thursday around these parts and that means that this morning is our Mother's Of PreSchoolers morning when moms from miles around bring their little ones and gather together to support and care for one another. That means 40 to 50 or 60 little ones being cared for where ever we can find space in this old building.

And tonight is our Keith Kitchen concert at the church. Desserts start at 6:30 and music starts at 7:30. If you are within the sound of my voice, come on by and enjoy the evening.

But I am reminded by my unanswered emails and requests for what's happening Sunday, that this is really my first hardcore day in the office this week. Tuesday I was visiting and connecting with people and yesterday was similar. I got in the car at 8:30 am and got home about 5:45 pm with about 200 kms more on the car for the day. People visits, ministerial meeting, and a couple of work errands and there you go, another day gone by.

So I'm in the office on an office full day, playing catch up.

In other news, the running around I've been doing the past couple of days should have put my back in big pain, but so far it's only been a dull roar with occasional spasms. Interesting.

1 comment:



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.