Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Feels like the morning after the night before

Wow, feels like I got hit by a truck somewhere in the middle of the night.

Back in the office this morning, bright and early, and I don't want to be here today. I think the appreciation for my retiring co-worker last night just solidified the fact that she's gone from her work here, a part of which meant being around here often.

Sigh.

So I'm trying to get lots done, then I'm going to go find an out of the way place to go and pray and sit with myself and my, gulp, feelings for a while.

Funny that I just said "I'm going to go find an out of the way place" when I'm already very much in an out of the way place. Maybe it's all relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.