Monday, June 14, 2010

We needed a fire truck to reach the old rugged cross

The old rugged cross on top of the Malmo Mission Covenant Church has been residing atop the building for I believe some 25 years and this year has become more rugged than normal. So, how to get on top of a very tall church to replace it? You bring in a fire truck of course.

Now it just so happens that there are two ex-firetruck owners in the church here. Matt owns a pumper truck which you see we used for the kids day at camp. The other. Barry, owns a ladder truck.

The rest is history, except to say that there was no way on this green patch that I was going up in the bucket. No way at all.

The whole picture set is here.

Free Rides

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.