Monday, September 20, 2010

The weekend caught up with me

I think the events of Sunday, including the nocturnal trips to the toilet, have caught up with me. Today was quite a blah day with a queasy stomach moving around and around.

By mid afternoon I headed to bed and heard not a thing for two hours. Then I got up and tried to reheat a frozen lasagna which took 90 minutes longer than the instructions indicated it should. Turned out wet and not very good at all.

Tomorrow are a couple of tough meetings but should be ok because God is still God and knows what he's doing.

And then Wednesday night Lauralea comes home, and not a moment too soon. We've missed her and I can't do this alone.

Now to sleep. I'm alcaseltzer-ed up, pill popped up, and ready to sleep.


Night.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better my friend, sorry it has been so long but things have been moving over here. will send you an email soon.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.