Thursday, April 05, 2012

For those who enjoy Classical Music

This is the weekend of the Hall of Fame top 300 classical music countdown at ClassicFM.

Classic FM's Hall of Fame has become a highlight of my year. Somehow mixed in with the special activities of Easter as I am able to steal a few quiet moments, I turn to www.classicfm.co.uk and just enjoy the best of the best music.

So starting at 9am on Good Friday, that's British time, you can go to the Classic FM site or visit this page for a good link to the audio: http://tunein.com/radio/Classic-FM-1009-s8439/

It will be continuing all through the weekend so you can enjoy as you are able.

Welcome to Classic FM's 2012 Hall of Fame
You voted in your thousands, and now the ultimate chart of classical works has been revealed!
From symphonies to sonatas, concertos to choral works, it's all here in this definitive guide to the nation's 300 best-loved classical pieces. Start your exploration of the Hall of Fame 2012 with NS&I right here…

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.