Monday, November 23, 2015

Well, this Autumn was a good run

The snow continues to fall tonight here in this field, really for the first time.
The fact that the weather has held off until today isn't lost on me. It's been a good thing, a very good thing. I secretly hoped we could make it into December without snow.
But here it is.


It changed our plans for the day, from a day off in the big city, to a focussed day of Christmas Shopping in Camrose. The good news is that it looks like we are pretty much done the shopping, but in so doing we maxed out our daily limit on the debit card, and we didn't get to the big smoke. We made it back home when the snow was starting to stick, and I'm glad we made it back by then.

Its still snowing pretty good out there and starting to drift a bit.
Tomorrow will be our first day of shovelling for this year.
Winter may now be here.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.